Expressions of interest are invited for the position of Administrative Officer at Kingaroy State High School.
In this role you will join our high performing, friendly and welcoming administration team, contributing to the day-to-day operations and management of the school.
Your primary role will be to assist in the school's front office, with duties including
- Student enrolments
- Accounts receivable tasks
- Student and customer service
- Perform a variety of day-to-day routine administrative tasks
To apply for this position
- Attach a brief resume, including details of two referees (one of whom is your current supervisor – if applicable)
- Submit a maximum of a 1-page response outlining your experience and suitability to the role considering the above information – a role description is attached providing further information relevant to the position
- A Criminal History Check will be initiated for the successful applicant
- The successful applicant must hold a current Working with Children Clearance (Blue Card)
Duration: Start ASAP – 8th December 2023
Closing: Email your application to Gabby Flanigan – email@example.com by 3pm, 11 September 2023
Further Information: Gabby Flanigan – 4160 0666 or by above email